Windy Hill Athletic Club – Atlanta, GA, Full-Time High-Performance Coach
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement & Paid Vacation)
- +40 HOURS GUARANTEED IF WANTED
The High-Performance Tennis Coach is responsible for delivering high-quality tennis training for competitive junior players. This individual will be an ambassador for Junior competitive tennis within the club and externally as Windy Hill strives to be the industry gold standard for Junior High-Performance programming. This coach will be nimble and adaptable to the changing landscape of the industry and will thrive in a people environment, bringing an energetic and inspiring contribution to the High-Performance program.
The specific responsibilities of the HP coach will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the HP Manager in the planning, organizing and delivery of all High-Performance related programs including sessional programs, holiday and summer camps, tournaments and special events.
- Be passionate about the growth and development of the program by bringing positive energy, encouragement, enthusiasm and engagement to every practice or lesson.
- Ensure that the HP program is delivered in a manner consistent with Midtown brand standards and methodologies.
- Work with the HP Manager and the Racquet Sports Manager on all matters relating to programs, coach development and methodologies.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized tennis court environment including ball carts, balls and teaching aids.
- Maintain a member focus – be present and accessible to the players and their parents.
- Coach groups in the HP program and pathway, self-generate private and semi-private lessons and be available to teach adult programs.
- Coach at times responds to the needs of the program including weekends.
- Participate in scheduled meetings with the HP Manager and the team of coaches.
- Promote the High-Performance program locally, regionally and nationally.
- Be available to travel to domestic tournaments.
- Accept and complete other assignments deemed appropriate by the HP Manager.
For more information on the job please contact High-Performance Manager Marcelo Ferreira at email@example.com