Tufts University Women’s Tennis is seeking an Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach.
This individual will be responsible for assisting the Head Women’s Tennis Coach in various aspects of running our nationally ranked Division III program. This position is part-time with no benefits.
Duties include assisting the head coach with the following:
- coaching of student-athletes during practices and matches
- recruiting of prospective student-athletes
- other administrative responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- College coaching experience and/or high level of playing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highest level of ethical standards and sportsmanship
Interested candidates should email letter of interest, resume, and three references with contact info to Head Coach Kate Bayard: email@example.com
Tufts University is an Equal Opportunity Employer: https://oeo.tufts.edu/policies-procedures/non-discrimination/