Montana State University is looking for a Volunteer Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach for the 2022-23 season. MSU is a member of the Big Sky Conference in NCAA Division I.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Help during team and individual practices
- Some travel for dual matches
- Practice planning and scheduling
- Assist the coaching staff with day-to-day responsibilities, community service/outreach, fundraising, social media and recruiting help (compliant with NCAA)
- On Court Coaching during matches
- Assist Head Coach and Assistant Coach with ins and outs of Division I tennis program.
- Film Review
- College or professional playing experience
- Knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations
Candidate will have the ability to teach lessons, clinics, and camps to the thriving tennis community at the BATC. Candidate will also have the opportunity to string racquets and work the front desk.
Background check must be completed.
Please send a resume with a cover letter to:
Head Men’s Tennis Coach / Director of Bobcat-Anderson Tennis Center – Rob Bareford – Robert.email@example.com