The Manager of Junior Team Tennis, will work closely with the USTA SoCal Junior Tennis Department providing marketing, administrative and technical support for Junior Team Tennis programs throughout Southern California.
- Providing overall strategy and marketing support to the Junior Team Tennis program
- Providing administrative and tech support to the Junior Team Tennis Area League Coordinators, Head Coaches, parents and families
- Oversee the Junior Team Tennis Area League Coordinators that are responsible for the coaches and scheduling of JTT Matches
- Assisting the Junior Team at Junior Events throughout the Section
- Managing Junior Team Tennis information on the USTA SoCal website, TennisLink, and TDM
- Coordinate and manage the two Junior Team Tennis Season Championships (Fall and Spring Season)
- Responsible for finding new and innovative ways to increase Junior Team Tennis value and participation
- Implementing a High School Junior Team Tennis League
- Developing a Junior Team Tennis pathway through Red, Orange and Green Team Challenges and other programs
- Working closely with Tennis Service Representatives to grow Junior Team Tennis programs
- B.A. degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Knowledge and experience with competitive tennis, USTA Junior Team Tennis Product
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills with intermediate Google Suite and Microsoft programs (Access, Word, Excel, etc.)
Additional Desired Qualities:
- Knowledge of USTA National & USTA SoCal junior development pathway
- Playing background, Junior Tennis
Benefits and Other Details:
- This is a full-time position. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation, and paid parking.
- Base salary:$60,000-$65,000
- SafePlay background check and completion of SafeSport training required, as well as a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- USTA Southern California offices are located on the UCLA campus in Los Angeles. This position is currently remote.
The Junior Tennis department is committed to building a diverse staff and creating a diverse environment throughout USTA Southern California. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please send resume and references to Ai Takamori, USTA Southern California Assistant Director of Junior Tennis Takamori@scta.usta.com. For additional inquiries, please contact the USTA Southern California offices at (310) 824-7630.