Penn State Brandywine is seeking a volunteer men’s and women’s assistant coach for the 2024-2025 season. This is an opportunity for someone looking to break into college tennis coaching and gain applicable experience and skills to set up a career in college tennis.
The main responsibilities include:
- Coaching during team and individual practices
- Coaching on court during home and away tournaments/matches
The candidate may also take on other responsibilities to gain further skill sets, including, but not limited to:
- Video Analysis
- Recruiting (as allowed within NCAA rules for volunteer coaches)
All volunteers must provide their 3 publicly available clearances:
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance Form
- FBI Criminal Background Check
A valid US Driver’s License is preferred.
Interested applicants should forward resume and references to Head Men’s & Women’s Tennis Coach Ryan Caris at firstname.lastname@example.org