I’m Devin Nerenberg, founder of “The Morning Crew” tennis academy, based in Northern California. I’m a former Division I player and WTA tour hitting partner with 10+ years of coaching experience. I officially started my academy (named after my son and dog) after my son was born around two years ago.
I train players of all levels and ages, teaching privates, groups, and clinics. I work with everyone, but my niche is in high-performance and junior development. I run several different programs, with players ranging from the beginner stages all the way to top-nationally-ranked juniors. I have several DI college players and commits who train regularly.
With a large and growing client-base, I am looking for some assistance to continue growing my academy the right way. I am highly-invested in quality–I want players to develop a rock-solid foundation for their games and build good habits that will serve them both on and off the court.
- Good people and communication skills
- An excellent understanding of the game of tennis
- Ability to coach tennis in a collaborative environment
- Comfortable working with kids
- Ideally, the ability to play at a high level and work with high-performance players.
- Helping coach and run classes (junior and adult)
- Hitting partner for advanced players and classes
- Teaching private lessons to players
*I am also looking for someone to help with the administrative side of things (social media, operations, scheduling, communication, etc.).
Ideally, this person would have tennis-specific experience as well.
If any of this seems up your alley, or if you know anyone who’d be interested, I’d love to connect. Feel free to reach out to me directly. I’ve also attached my website link for more information. Thanks!