- Assist at all practices and conditioning sessions
- Coach at all home and away competition
- Racket stringing
- General Administration
- Coordinate recruiting visits
- Must be accepted into UIW Graduate School
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License
- Must be able to string rackets
- Must be able to sustain 3-4 hours hitting at a UTR level of 9 +
- Desire to pursue college coaching as a career
- Prior performance coaching experience
- Division 1 or professional playing experience
This position pays 2/3rd of graduate school tuition and includes a stipend of $420 per month for 9 months.
Interested applicants should forward cover letter, resume, three references to Tom Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org. Screening will begin immediately and remain open until a candidate is hired.
For more information or to apply online visit: https://jobs.uiw.edu/postings/21966