Oral Roberts University is currently seeking a graduate assistant for Women’s Tennis for August 2023. Oral Roberts University is a Christian university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As a globally recognized, Holy Spirit-empowered university, we develop whole leaders for the whole world through a unique Whole Person education.
- Assists the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching a Division I intercollegiate program.
- Stringing racquets
- Drive the team vehicle
- Recruitment of high-quality student-athletes.
- Coaches practices and contests.
- General promotion and development of the sports program.
- Complies with NCAA rules, University policies and department guidelines.
- Assists with team community service projects, special events and camps.
- Must have an undergraduate degree
- Must have a valid US driver’s license
- Must be willing to work when necessary beyond normal business hours which will require travel with the teams as needed.
- College tennis playing experience
All interested candidates please email Head Coach Mark Milner at email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and references.