Who We Are
We are Tennis! The USTA (United States Tennis Association) is the national governing body for the sport of tennis and the leader in promoting and developing the sport’s growth on every level in the United States, from local communities to the crown jewel of the professional game, the US Open.
Why Work for the USTA?
We are a passionate team of staff and volunteers focused on growing the sport of tennis and making it accessible to all. We are committed to removing barriers and crafting opportunities for ALL to participate. Don’t know tennis? Don’t worry, you can still find yourself in the game!
Lead all aspects of High School Tennis Competition and the Tennis on Campus (club tennis) program.
- Establish and handle relationships with state and national High School Sports and Coaches’ Associations
- Build and execute a strategy for education around collegiate playing opportunities
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to integrate ServeTennis as the competition and data platform for H.S. play
- Engage with Sections on strategies for exposure of High School players to Collegiate Matches
- Collaborate with the USTA Digital team to incorporate data strategies for High School and Tennis on Campus programs
- Responsible for the planning and execution of TOC Invitational and National Championship events
- Create programs that will incentive linkages between TOC programs and varsity programs on the same campus
- Work closely with the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) on overall strategies and initiatives for HS and TOC
- Evaluate TOC website, TOC social channels and enhance presence on USTA.com
Who You Are
- Experience with high school competition teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite & G-Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Experience or interest in social media
- Exposure to planning athletic events
- Excellent management, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- This position is designated as “hybrid/flex” and may allow for both remote and on-site work. Any such position must meet the current USTA hybrid/flex requirements, as updated from time to time. Please consult HR for the most current policy
What We Offer
At the USTA, we know people are our most important asset. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of a diverse workforce!
- Flexibility: Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines a balance of remote working with in-office collaboration to spark teamwork and creativity.
- Comprehensive benefits designed to meet your unique needs: Medical, dental, vision, access to doctors virtually, a flexible spending account to manage your health and dependent care expenses, and life and disability insurance are a small part of our offerings.
- Time to recharge and energize: Generous paid time off policy – including vacation, sick, personal, and paid holidays, parental leave, and a paid winter recess.
- Plan for your future financially and professionally: 401(k) with employer matching (up to 3%), promotional and growth opportunities, Learning and Development programs to learn on the job, and up to $5,000 for tuition reimbursement.
- Mental and emotional wellness: Resources for overall well-being including mental health and meditation benefits.
- Other cool perks: A personalized health management program, pet insurance, commuter benefits, identity theft protection, discounts with our network of partners, and fun events are just a few of the optional benefits available.
The expected range for the base salary for this position is $56,000 to $68,000. This range does not include any additional pay or benefits for which a person may qualify. The actual base salary offered is determined by several variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant’s qualifications for the position, the years of relevant experience, their unique skills, and the location from which they will be performing the job.
Come One, Come All
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested; we’d love to learn how you can “serve” our team with your unique experience!
USTA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals, regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, family status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.