The Evert Tennis Academy (ETA) is an innovative partnership between the Evert family, the first family of tennis, and IMG, the world’s largest and most prestigious sports marketing firm. The Evert Tennis Academy’s mission is to pass on to future champions the same knowledge, passion and competitive spirit that drove Chris Evert to win 157 single’s titles, 18 grand slams and to reign for 7 years as the # 1 player in the world. By combining the experience of a champion with world-class coaching, cutting-edge training methods and premier facilities the Evert Tennis Academy is able to offer unrivaled programs for players of all ages and abilities.
Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment.
Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami
Evert Tennis Academy ETA is currently seeking to fill an internship position in our Strength and Conditioning Department during the summer months.
- Up to 8 hours required per day ( Monday to Friday) Morning Only
- Assist the Director of Strength and Conditioning in every aspect of the job
- Assist and lead strength and conditioning group and individual sessions
- Conduct fitness sessions for junior players (8 to 18 years old)
- Provide first evaluation to injured athletes
- Help the Director of Strength and Conditioning during rehabilitation sessions
- Monitor players’ recovery from injuries
- Candidate must be capable of working with students of all ages (8-18).
- Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or PE related background
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Played/Competed at Division I level or Professional Level
Evert Tennis Academy Background: Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment. Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Private lessons available upon requests
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boca Raton, FL 33428: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
To Apply, contact email@example.com