Looking for a Graduate Assistant coach for the men’s and women’s tennis programs at Lewis University, an NCAA Division II program in suburban Chicago.
- Responsible for assisting the head coach in coaching, recruiting, player development, fundraising and, as the program’s only assistant coach, any other regular duties that emerge as part of a successful NCAA program.
- Responsible for knowing and abiding by NCAA, Lewis University, Great Lakes Valley Conference and ITA rules and regulations.
- Strongly prefer college or professional playing experience and some coaching experience.
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Must believe in positivity in coaching, respect for players and accessibility to them.
- Proven experience in leadership while at the same time empowering players to take ownership in the program
To apply please send copy of your Resume, Letter of Application, and List of references to head coach Greg Couch at firstname.lastname@example.org