Women’s Tennis Coach-Intern will be responsible for assisting in all areas of a NCAA Division I, Sun Belt Conference program, both on and off the court. This is a 12-month position.
Specific duties would include but are not limited to coaching student-athletes, administrative assistance, and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
The candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Assist with all areas of recruiting.
- Assist with administrative game day management, operations, and other duties as assigned within the framework of game preparation.
- Assist with all areas of team fundraising.
- Assist with overall management of team culture and team building.
- Attend professional development opportunities through the ITA, NCAA, or other related and relevant organizations.
Requirements: bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution as approved and accepted by the University of South Alabama; computer proficiency, collegiate coaching and/or playing experience.
If interested in applying, please send an email with the subject header “Women’s Tennis Assistant Coach – Intern Application” Please attach cover letter, resume and a list of three professional references. Applications can be sent to Coach Jaco Keyser (Head Coach) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of South Alabama is an EO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression), religion, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.