#10 Tartans Earn 9-0 Win at Oberlin
OBERLIN, Ohio – The 10th-ranked Carnegie Mellon University men’s tennis team traveled north to 34th-ranked Oberlin College on Saturday, February 9, defeated the Yeomen, 9-0, to advance to 2-1 for the season.
The Tartans swept through doubles action with seniors Daniel Levine (Highland Park, Ill. / Boca Prep International School) and Chaz Downing (Newport Beach, Calif. / Corona Del Mar) earning the first victory by an 8-4 score at first doubles. With the doubles win, Levine became the Tartans all-time leader in doubles victories, passing James Muliawan (2006-10) with 76 for his career.
For complete results click here.
More NCAA D3 Men’s Tennis Updates
- Illinois Tech Men’s Tennis Splits Matches at Wisconsin Whitewater Tri Match
- #3 Chicago takes down #27 Denison
- Birmingham-Southern College Men Top Covenant 7-2
- Arivella’s singles win lifts Vikings over Carroll
- Trinity Men’s Tennis Defeats Lewis & Clark
- Men’s Tennis Takes out Illinois College
- Cornell coasts past Simpson in home opener, 7-2
- UChicago Men’s and Women’s Tennis Down Denison 8-1
- Wabash Splits Tennis Doubleheader For First Win Of The Season
- St. Thomas Men’s Tennis gets 2-0 start to 2019 with Iowa wins
- Hope College Men’s Tennis Serves Up Wins Against Ohio Wesleyan, Centre
- 18th-Ranked Spartans Open Season with Three Wins on Saturday
- #20 UMW Men’s Tennis Defeats #15 N.C. Wesleyan, 7-2, in Home Opener
- MSOE Men’s Tennis Posts First Win of the Season at St. Norbert
VICTORY! @hopecollege picks up second win of the day in Delaware, Ohio #bestrongbetrue #gohope #d3tennis #d3miaa pic.twitter.com/TKxaJLijrG— Hope Men’s and Women’s Tennis (@hopecollege10s) February 10, 2019