Men’s Volunteer Assistant Coach
Aid in the day to day operations within our team. Assist the current coaching staff with on-court teaching and hitting.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior collegiate tennis experience preferably at the Division I level
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of intercollegiate operations and NCAA rules
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: being present for home and traveling to away matches when needed; coaching individually during private lessons; communicating effectively to both head and assistant coaches.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com