The Arizona State University Women’s Tennis program is seeking a volunteer coach for the 2019-2020 tennis season. Applicants should be interested in pursuing a career in collegiate tennis coaching.
Main job responsibilities include developing and coaching student-athletes in practice and competition, hitting during individual practice sessions, travel to team competitions, and assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic and ensure that all Arizona State University, PAC-12, and NCAA rules and regulations are adhered to.
– Aspirations to coach tennis at the collegiate level
– Collegiate or professional playing experience
– Gaining valuable coaching experience at an NCAA Division I athletics program
– The opportunity to build relationships and create a network with other college coaches and receive recommendations for future positions
– The ability to make money through lessons and clinics at a local club.