*Organizing and conducting a Division I Women’s Tennis program which includes public relations, recruiting, scouting, player development, budget preparation and management.
*Assist in academic supervision and daily workouts.
*Provide positive leadership for student athletes.
*Travel is required
*Works with academic staff to ensure academic compliance.
* Bachelor’s from an accredited four-year higher education institution.
* Previous Coaching experience at the college level.
* Demonstrated coaching ability.
* Ability to work within the framework of the University of Tennessee at Martin, the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, the Ohio Valley Conference, and the NCAA Rules and Regulation
* Ability to tach and instruct in the field of tennis, including assessment of tennis skills; prior training as a student athlete in tennis.
* Master’s Degree
* Experience with Division 1 Athletics