Completes all administrative duties for the Men’s and Women’s Tennis offices to include but not limited to: general front office duties; travel arrangements/authorizations; generation of requisitions, receiving of purchase orders, managing p-card/t-card administrative tasks; updates and implement recruiting database; process ADF forms, IDRs and vendor profiles. Other duties assigned by tennis head coaches.
Coordinates travel arrangements and payments as well as completing travel documents for men’s and women’s tennis events. Assists in coordination of all home men’s and women’s tennis. Assists in coordinates and management of all aspects alumni events.
Responsible for the maintenance and oversight for the overall budgets with Men’s and Women’s tennis program programs. Position is responsible for keeping coaches informed weekly on status of budget and alerting coaching staffs and sport oversight administrator immediately if items are requested that are not budgeted. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience, or post high school education and six years of experience.
- Experience making travel arrangements and processing travel reimbursements promptly.
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel or comparable software.
- Familiarity with monitoring and managing budgets.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend hours.