At Babolat, tennis runs in our blood. Our passion for tennis drives us to bring inspiration and technological innovation to generations of players around the world. A competitive, yet highly collaborative team dynamic motivates our employees to perform and achieve success together. At Babolat, we take our jobs very seriously, without taking ourselves too seriously. Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our comprehensive benefit package.
We are seeking a qualified Field Marketing Coordinator to be based in Louisville, Colorado. The Field Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for executing Babolat US marketing strategies and plans in assigned markets. The Field Marketing Coordinator will maximize the brand value in the market through product testing and training clinics, retailer brand merchandising support, consumer and key influencer demo events, trade show and tournament booths, and other grassroots marketing strategies as needed. If passion drives you, innovation is your state of mind, quality and customer service is your priority and you value and respect others and their differences, we want to hear from you!
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work with Marketing and Sales Teams to identify and define product testing, training and demo event opportunities with key partners in all channels of distribution.
- Become an expert on all Babolat products and utilize all in-line products at relevant events while in the field.
- Prepare monthly field marketing reports of all activities including pictures of events and retailer stores, competitors’ merchandising, consumer and retailer feedback, and event sales.
- Plan effective and efficient territory visits in collaboration with the Territory Sales Representative that are outlined and requested for approval 60 days in advance.
- Manage product training for the Team Babolat pros, including preparing monthly training documents and videos, tracking email communications, and reporting to Territory Sales Representatives on progress of program.
- Perform product training clinics to educate Babolat employees, retail sales staff, and key influencers on the Babolat brand, products, technologies and consumer benefits.
- Provide on-site support for sales and marketing efforts at tournaments, trade shows, PR and retail events.
- Provide B2B implementation and on-site support at retail locations as needed.
- Assist with the execution of marketing programs including samples distributions, product launches, sponsored events, event logistics, special promotions, etc. as needed.
- Assist with in-store merchandising efforts to maximize brand presence as needed.
- Assist with the execution of sales meetings, trade shows, and dealer events as needed.
- Able to work long hours over weekend and holidays as needed.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College or University; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collegiate tennis playing experience is required.
- Tennis or sporting goods industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage groups and events through various social media platforms while remaining efficient and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, and continued willingness to take initiative a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and order processing software is required.
- Approximately 40% travel time is required.
Interested and qualified applicants, please submit resumes using the link below:
Field Marketing Coordinator