At Babolat, tennis runs in our blood. Our passion for tennis drives us to bring inspiration and technological innovation to generations of players around the world. A competitive, yet highly collaborative team dynamic motivates our employees to perform and achieve success together. At Babolat, we take our jobs very seriously, without taking ourselves too seriously. Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our comprehensive benefit package.
We are seeking a qualified Sports Marketing Coordinator to be based in Louisville, Colorado. The Sports Marketing Coordinator will provide day-to-day support for grassroots marketing initiatives, as well as all sponsorship programs for the US market. If passion drives you, innovation is your state of mind, quality and customer service is your priority and you value and respect others and their differences, we want to hear from you!
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide customer service and order fulfillment for juniors, colleges, seniors, touring pros, academies and other marketing programs and partners.
- Manage Junior VS Elite Team and Senior National Team sponsorship programs.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the industry and Sports Marketing programs in order to identify potential improvements to programs and execute plans to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and reach of programs.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of competitive tennis world, and work with Sports Marketing Manager to identify qualified players and brand ambassadors.
- Assist Sports Marketing Manager with collegiate promotions program.
- Assist Sports Marketing Manager with VIP website maintenance.
- Assist Sports Marketing Manager in creating effective communication materials (email, social media, order forms, special offers, programs, sales presentations etc.).
- Travel to ~10 events each year (~6 weeks total travel, 15%) to scout junior and college players, as well as provide support for event sponsorships.
- Manage seasonal interns.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College or University; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collegiate tennis playing experience is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of competitive scene including players and brand spokespersons.
- Tennis or sporting goods industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, and continued willingness to take initiative a must.
- Working knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Word Processing (Word) software is required.
Please follow link below to apply and submit resume:
Sports Marketing Coordinator