Bloomington Tennis Center is located in the heart of the Midwest, just 2 hours South of Chicago, IL, 2 hours North of St. Louis, MO & 2 hours West of Indianapolis, IN. We are very excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Director of Tennis/Head Teaching Pro. Bloomington Normal is around 150,000 strong, home of Illinois State University & BTC is the home of the Redbirds Men & Women Tennis Teams. Bloomington is the home of State Farm World Headquarters, Country Financial and GroMark HQ. Bloomington has long been a strong tennis community of juniors looking to play at high levels. Qualified candidates will thrive in a small club atmosphere and be highly focused on providing superior instruction for our members. The best candidate will have a LOVE for the sport of Tennis.
Estimated Start Date: 6/1/2020
• Working with the General Manager to develop a Master schedule of all clinics, tournaments, private lessons & special clinics during dry weeks
• Assigning assistant pros to clinics accordingly based on players registered
• Teaching 25 to 30 hours a week of private lessons outside of clinics
• Leading clinics
• Running & promoting USTA Tournaments & scheduling, Complete & Approved on USTA Net Generations background
• Fluent in Orange & Green ball teaching and development
• Provides beginning through Advanced instruction (Private & Group) for all levels of play
• Desire to do some Adult lessons and/or clinics.
• Regular & Reliable attendance
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
Candidates should have a: USTA rating of 4.5/5+ UTR rating 9/10+
About Bloomington Tennis Center 4101 Wicker Bloomington, IL 61704
About the Bloomington/Normal, Illinois Area www.visistbn.org
Contact To ensure full consideration for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume and a list of three references with phone numbers by Monday, March 9 to Steve Snodgrass (email@example.com) , Founder and CEO of Snodgrass Partners, Inc. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.