The University of Tennessee men’s tennis team is looking for a Volunteer Assistant Coach to begin in June 2020. This is a very important role assisting coach Woodruff and coach McKie in day-to-day operations. We are ideally looking for a someone who has played college tennis at a high level, has a desire to work in college tennis and has natural leadership traits.
Your responsibilities will include:
– On court coaching in team and individual practices
– Film breakdown in a team and individual setting
– Travel to individual tournaments in the fall and all dual matches in the spring
– Running summer and weekly tennis camps
– Adhering to NCAA rules and regulations
Please send all resumes to James McKie (firstname.lastname@example.org)