The inaugural ITA Division II National Women’s Team Indoor Championship showcases eight of the top women’s Division II teams in the three-day tournament to crown an indoor national champion.
- Dates: February 28 – March 1, 2020
- Hosted by: University of Central Oklahoma at Oak Tree Country Club
First Round — Friday, February 28
- (5) Nova Southeastern def. (4) Saint Leo 4-0
- (1) Barry def. (8) Washburn 4-0
- (6) Hawaii Pacific def. (3) Indianapolis 4-3
- (2) Columbus State def. (7) University of Central Oklahoma 4-2
Semifinals — Saturday, February 29
- (1) Barry def. (5) Nova Southeastern 4-2
- (6) Hawaii Pacific def. (2) Columbus State 4-3
- (4) Saint Leo def. (8) Washburn 4-0
- (3) Indianapolis def. (7) University of Central Oklahoma 4-2
Finals — Sunday, March 1
- (1) Barry def. (6) Hawaii Pacific 4-0
- (5) Nova Southeastern def. (2) Columbus State 4-2
- (4) Saint Leo def. (3) Indianapolis 4-1
- (7) University of Central Oklahoma def. Washburn 4-0
The top 7 teams from the 2019 Final Oracle/ITA Division II National Rankings received an invite with one spot reserved for UCO. In the case of a decline, the next team in the rankings is selected until the field of eight is solidified.
The host for the 2020 ITA Division II National Women’s Team Indoor Championships is the University of Central Oklahoma from Edmond, OK. The Bronchos women’s program enters the 2019-20 season at #9 in the Oracle/ITA National Rankings. UCO is home to one women’s tennis conference championship as part of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association. Individually the program holds claim to thirteen All-American honors with four All-American honors under current head coach, Jaron Maestas. You can learn more about the UCO Bronchos tennis program at bronchosports.com, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.