The University of Georgia men’s tennis team is searching for a volunteer coach to start this summer or August 2020. We are looking for someone who has played college tennis at a high level, has a strong work ethic and wants to learn and be involved with all aspects of the program. This is an unpaid position although the coach will have an opportunity to earn money through outside lessons with the community and summer camps.
Responsibilities will include:
– On court coaching in team practice, individuals, tournaments and dual matches.
– Individual film sessions with players.
– Travel to individual tournaments in the fall and all dual matches in the spring.
– Running summer tennis camps.
– Adhering to all NCAA rules and regulations
If you are interested, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org