The University of Kentucky men’s tennis team is looking for candidates for the position of Volunteer Assistant Coach for the 2020-2021 season. This role will require a lot of work assisting the coaching staff in every day operations as well as a lot of on court coaching and hitting. A back round of professional tennis and/or high-level college tennis is required. This is a great opportunity for somebody with the desire to work in college tennis in the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Travel & on court coaching for Spring Dual matches and Fall Events
- Coaching team and individual practices
- Video Analysis of Singles & Doubles
- Running and organizing weekly clinics and summer camps
- Assisting with everyday operations with the coaching staff
If interested, please email your resume to Matthew Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org