Huntington University, Huntington, IN seeks to fill the part-time position of Head Men’s Tennis Coach. Responsibilities include administering all facets of the men’s tennis program such as recruiting, budgeting, scheduling, travel, practices, public and media relations and complying with all NAIA, MCC conference, and institutional regulations and policies.
- Candidates must have a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to serve others
- Previous coaching experience
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Huntington University as a Christ-centered liberal arts institution
- Commitment to an NAIA program of intercollegiate athletics
- Evidence of communication, managerial, organizational, and coaching skills
If interested, contact Huntington University Athletic Director, Lori Culler at firstname.lastname@example.org.