Harvard Women’s Tennis is seeking a Volunteer Assistant Coach for the 2020-2021 season. Our volunteer assistant role involves full involvement in day-to-day operations and the volunteer coach is considered a third coach. We are ideally looking for someone who has played college tennis at a high level, enjoys a fast paced work environment, has a desire to work in college tennis, and has strong communication skills and leadership qualities. The position also provides the option to teach lessons during off hours. Harvard is a premier Division 1 Institution with a culture of excellence on and off the court.
Your responsibilities will include:
– On court coaching in team and individual practices
– Film breakdown in both team and individual setting
– Team travel to individual tournaments in the fall and all dual matches in the spring
– Hitting in during court sessions
– Adherence to Ivy League & NCAA rules and regulations
Please send all resumes to Coach Green (Tgreen@fas.harvard.edu)