Idaho State University, a NCAA Division I institution located in Pocatello, ID and a member of the Big Sky Conference, is seeking applications for the position of Graduate Assistant for Men’s Tennis for the 2020-2021 academic year. This position includes a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver, waiving the out- of-state tuition costs for the 2020-2021 academic year. The successful applicant must meet the admission requirements for Idaho State’s Graduate School.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the head coach with on court coaching, such as practices, individual lessons and dual matches.
- Assisting the head coach in organizing and planning all team travel.
- Actively recruit prospective players while adhering to all NCAA regulations and rules.
- Assisting the coaching staff with all day-to-day operations of running a Division I Tennis Program.
- Adhering to all current NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eligibility to successfully enroll in a Graduate Degree program at Idaho State University
- Previous tennis coaching or playing experience.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous tennis coaching experience.
- Previous collegiate level playing experience
Interested Applicants should email: Alexander Free, Head Men’s Tennis Coach at email@example.com with a resume and 3 references.