Located in Stephenville, Texas, Tarleton State University is seeking applicants for the position of Graduate Assistant for the Women’s Tennis team. Tarleton State University will become a proud member of the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) in the fall of 2020.
Graduate Assistant will be involved in daily coaching, planning practices, match day preparations, administrative duties and recruiting qualified student-athletes to the program while adhering to all NCAA rules and regulations.
Applicants must be accepted into a graduate program at Tarleton State University. Candidate must successfully pass a background check.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to plan and conduct productive tennis practices
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Commitment to upholding the academic and athletic mission of Tarleton State University
- Flexibility with hours
- Valid driver’s license
- Playing experience at the college level
- Ability to string racquets (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to play competitively with the team
- Interest in a career in college coaching or related tennis field.
Interested applicants should email a resume, a brief description of their coaching philosophy, their intended degree, and a reference list to Head Coach Elianne Douglas-Miron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position includes a non-resident tuition waiver and a monthly stipend.
IMPORTANT NOTE: International applicants will not be able to pursue many different degrees at Tarleton State University due to many degrees being moved completely online. Please refer to https://www.tarleton.edu/graduate/index.html for more info on possible degrees.