Duties would include:
– Work individually, in small groups, and in team practices on-court (most, not all)
– Travel with players and team for Fall events and Spring matches
– Assist in daily tasks involved with running a division I tennis program (compliance, paperwork, apparel, etc.)
– Adhere to all Big Sky, SUU, and NCAA regulations
– This position has the opportunity to turn into a grad assistant spot in the 2021-2022 season, or potentially more in the future.
– Ideal for someone wanting to get their foot in the door in college tennis. Lessons and some income would be available for the right candidate nearby.
If interested, please contact email@example.com for more information.