Job Title: Graduate Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach
Reports To: Ben Cabell (Head Women’s Tennis Coach) Location: Santa Clara University, San Jose, CA
ABOUT SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY TENNIS
Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university located in Santa Clara, California. It has 5,435 full-time undergraduate students, and 3,335 graduate students. The location of the school is in the heart of the Silicon Valley region in Northern California, home to companies such as Apple, Google and Facebook. The tennis team belongs to the WCC (West Coast Conference) which mainly features smaller private institutions on the West Coast.
The graduate assistant coach will serve as the Assistant Coach for the Women’s Tennis Team beginning in the fall of 2020. Cost of tuition for the selected applicant will be paid by Santa Clara University.
● Diligently assist coaching staff and administration to effectively run a Division 1 Women’s Tennis program.
● Assist with the development of players on the roster.
● Assist Head Coach with recruiting players for future seasons. Take and pass the NCAA Division 1 recruiting test.
● Travel with the team during fall tournaments and spring season.
● String rackets for the players on the team.
● Attend and participate in all scheduled team practices and events.
● Adhere to all Conference and NCAA compliance rules and regulations.
● Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
● Must meet GRE/GMAT requirements for the relevant graduate school.
● Former college tennis player or equivalent. Ability to hit with and do individual workouts with current team members.
● Must have a valid US driver’s license.
Please send resumes and cover letters to: Ben Cabell- Head Women’s Tennis Coach- firstname.lastname@example.org