Tracking Code – H1700A-MT
Cameron University’s Men’s Tennis Program is looking for a Graduate Assistant Coach who wants to join a professionally run, nationally ranked NCAA Division II athletic program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist head coach and coaching staff in daily operations of program, on-court coaching, court maintenance, recruiting, fundraising, and community involvement.
2. Monitoring the academic progress of the student athletes.
3. All responsibilities will be assigned by the head coach including adherence to all rules and regulations of Cameron University, the Lone Star Conference, and the NCAA.
1. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and a willingness to learn the entire operations of running a college tennis program.
2. Candidate must have an outgoing personality with the desire to enter the coaching field as a career after obtaining a Master’s Degree.
3. Experience playing and/or coaching college tennis is required.
4. Candidate must have a valid US Driver’s License.
$1,000/semester + tuition (up to nine semester hours for four semesters) and fees (mandatory fees only; special and online fees not included) + housing (village apartment) waiver
Cameron University (www.cameron.edu) is a state-supported regional institution located in Lawton, Oklahoma, that offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. Dedicated to excellence, the university provides a wide range of economic, cultural, and educational opportunities for the betterment of all citizens. Master’s-level graduate degrees are offered in business, behavioral sciences, and education; baccalaureate programs are offered in more than forty disciplines, and associate degrees are offered in many other studies. The close proximity of Fort Sill contributes to an area rich in cultural diversity and provides the opportunity for frequent cooperative efforts. The combined community of Lawton/Fort Sill has a population of more than 100,000 and is located adjacent to the picturesque Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. A copy of the University’s Annual Security Report, listing crime statistics and university policies, is available by contacting the Office of Public Safety or by accessing the report online at www.cameron.edu/ops.
Attachments should include a cover letter indicating experience applicable to position, resume, transcripts (unofficial are acceptable at this point), names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three professional references.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Lawton, Oklahoma, United States