FAU (Florida Atlantic University) WOMENS tennis program is looking for a volunteer assistant coach for the Fall-Spring 2020-21. We are looking for someone who has played college tennis, who has a strong work ethic, lots of energy and wants to get into a college coaching career. This is an unpaid position although the coach will have an opportunity to earn money through outside lessons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with everyday operations with the coaching staff.
- On court coaching in team practice, individuals, tournaments and dual matches.
- Must be UTR 10 minimum and able to hit with 10+
- Travel to tournaments FALL and dual matches in the SPRING
- Running clinics, video analysis, individual lessons
- Adhering to all NCAA rules and regulations
If you are interested, please send all resumes firstname.lastname@example.org