Charlotte – Women’s Assistant Coach
UNC Charlotte is searching for a full-time assistant women’s tennis coach.
Job Posting – https://jobs.uncc.edu/postings/3154
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Head Coach in day to day operations – planning/running practices, on-court match coaching, administrative work, student-athlete welfare.
- The assistant coach will have a clear focus on student-athlete recruitment.
- Planning team travel and program logistics.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Division 1 or professional playing and/or coaching experience
- Willingness to travel for recruiting and matches
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of college tennis and a desire to learn and grow within the role.
If interested please send a cover letter, resume and professional references to Anthony.Davison@uncc.edu
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and an ADVANCE Institution that strives to create an academic climate in which the dignity of all individuals is respected and maintained. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.