The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is proud to announce the 2020 Junior College Women ITA Scholar-Athletes and All-Academic Teams. Academia is a key aspect of the college tennis experience. Collegiate tennis players add to the rich intellectual community found on college campuses across the nation.
Our student-athletes continue to exceed expectations in the classroom and on the court. In 2020, 85 Junior College Women student-athletes were named an ITA Scholar-Athlete and 17 women’s tennis programs were awarded the All-Academic Team distinction.
To be named an ITA Scholar-Athlete, one must meet the following requirements:
- have a grade point average of at least 3.5 (on a 4.00 scale) for the current academic year
- be listed on the institutional eligibility form
To be named an ITA All-Academic Team, programs must meet the following requirements:
- have a team grade point average of 3.2 or above (on a 4.00 scale),
- all student-athletes included should be listed on the institutional eligibility form, and
- all varsity letter winners should be factored into the cumulative team GPA for the current academic year
Do you have career opportunities with your company?
Hi Robert, we publish career opportunities in our classifieds section at wearecollegetennis.com/category/classifieds