The University of Arizona men’s tennis program is seeking motivated candidates to apply for the position of Volunteer Assistant Coach for the 2020-2021 season. We are looking for someone who has played college tennis at a high level, has a strong work ethic, wants to learn and be involved with all aspects of one of the top programs at the Division 1 level.
Opportunities to earn income are available through lessons, clinics, tournaments, and our Southwest High-Performance tennis program. This is also an opportunity to network and springboard yourself for future positions.
Responsibilities will include:
- On court coaching in team practice, individuals and matches.
- Film review sessions
- Travel to fall and spring competitions
- Assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations
- Assisting in running summer tennis camps
- Adhering to all current NCAA Division I rules and regulations
Interested applicant please send resumes to email@example.com