To provide a positive environment for our Men’s and Women’s Tennis Student-Athletes conducive to athletic development, social growth, and preparation for life beyond college.
- Assist in training and evaluation.
- Coach at all practices and home competitions.
- Run practices on campus when head and assistant coaches are away.
- Assist with game-day operations, film, and campus visits for recruits.
- General communications using current social media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of NCAA, CAA, and institutional rules.
- Collegiate or professional playing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- Ideal candidate should want college coaching as their future profession.
- Ready to be on campus no later than January 26, 2021.
Please send resume and 3 references to: Pablo Montana (email@example.com)