CSU, Fullerton Women’s Tennis is in search of a Volunteer Assistant Coach to aid in the day-to-day operations within our team. Duties include live hitting, on court coaching, and team travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior collegiate tennis experience preferably at the Division I level
- Ambition to want to coach at the collegiate level
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of intercollegiate operations and NCAA rules
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assist with daily practices, being present for home and traveling to away matches when needed; coaching individually during private lessons; communicating effectively to both head and assistant coaches.