Cameron University’s Women’s Tennis Program is looking for a Graduate Assistant Coach who wants to join a professionally run NCAA Division II athletic program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist head coach and coaching staff in daily operations of program, on-court coaching, court maintenance, recruiting, fundraising, and community involvement.
- Monitoring the academic progress of the student athletes.
- All responsibilities will be assigned by the head coach including adherence to all rules and regulations of Cameron University, the Lone Star Conference, and the NCAA.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and a willingness to learn the entire operations of running a college tennis program.
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality with the desire to enter the coaching field as a career after obtaining a Master’s Degree.
- Experience playing and/or coaching college tennis is required.
- Candidate must have a valid US Driver’s License.
For more information or to apply use the link below.