Serve as a National Campus Head Professional and direct all pickleball programs, staff, interns and participants with an emphasis on play and programs. To make National Campus Pickleball a model program for the country.
- Coordinate, manage and plan programs to grow participation for adults and juniors of all ages and levels of play.
- Network with the local pickleball community to promote programming.
- Hire PT assistants for teaching.
- Organize weekly staffing with other head professionals for all programs.
- Teach on court programs and private lessons.
- Teach, train and mentor assistant professionals and interns.
- Expose students to game based teaching.
- Provide clinics and private lessons for all levels.
- Organize league play, ladders, socials, tournaments and camps for all levels.
- Identify and collaborate with Director of Racquet Sports for crossover play opportunities
- Experiment w/ new formats and pathways for pickleball, tennis and complimentary racquet/paddle sports to coexist
- Lead special promotions, introductory events and community events on and off site as assigned by Director of Racquet Sports
- Demonstrated tennis teaching background preferred PPR or IPTPA certified.
- Demonstrated proficiency in teaching and communicating with all ages and levels of ability of students and assistant professionals.
- Position is considered exempt.
As a full time staff of the USTA, we offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401k and others. Salary is commensurate with experience.