This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in the College Athletic Recruiting and Sporting Event Business.
It applies to you if:
- Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment?
- Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts?
- Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills?
- Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself?
- Do you love sports?
- Work together with our Event Director in all aspects to organize and promote our college showcases
- Experience of working in a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Manage and coordinate all promotional activities, such as social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Acting as a liaison between coaches, athletes, and our agency – follow up with contact and maintain the relationship.
- Provide customer service.
- Marketing strategies and techniques.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Highly computer knowledge, with SM, databases, all Google applications.
- Self-motivated go-getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
The candidates can be current college students, seeking a degree in marketing, communications, sports management, etc. Any college sports experience is always a plus++++
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Athletic Experience
- Public Relations
- Sports Management
This may be a part-time or full-time job. There are plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
To apply, applicants should send a resume to Thomas Anderson at email@example.com