- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- At least 1 year coaching tennis experience, or professional/college tennis playing experience (preferably d1 or high level d2, NAIA)
- Motivated to pursue a college coaching career. Detail oriented and passionate on court personality
- This position could turn into a GA spot after 1 year, and is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing D1 program
- Work with head and assistant coach in practice planning, on court coaching, hitting in at practices, and running drills with players
- Assist in individual sessions, film breakdown, individual meetings with players, and all team travel
Unpaid position but will help the right candidate get lessons and hours at the local country club, along with our home courts on campus. Help with housing possible as well.
Email Head Coach Mike Mucci at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested, please include resume and references If possible