Part-time Assistant Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach, University of Delaware Department of Athletics and Recreation Services
This position will be available starting August 23, 2021, and ending on June 27, 2021. This part- time position will be 25 hours per week at $15 per hour for 48 weeks.
University of Delaware Newark, DE
Context of Job: The part-time Men’s and Women’s Assistant Tennis Coach, at the University of Delaware is a valued member within the University and Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation Services (DIARS), upholding and embracing the departmental mission of “Inspiring Greatness Together.”
The part-time Men’s and Women’s Assistant Tennis Coach is responsible for assisting in all aspects of both tennis programs and functions within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation Services at The University of Delaware.
- Assist in trainings and evaluations
- Assist in racquet stringing
- Coaching at practices and competitions
- Assist with game day operations, film, and campus visits for recruits
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the NCAA, CAA, and institutional rules
- Collegiate or professional playing experience preferred
- Ideal candidate should desire college coaching as their future profession
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential, objective and professional manner.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to Pablo Montana, Director of Tennis Programs, Montanap@udel.edu
Equal Employment Opportunity
Employment offers will be dependent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. A conviction will not necessarily exclude you from employment.The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html