K-State Athletics is seeking a volunteer assistant tennis coach for the 2021-2022 season.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about collegiate tennis and wants to become a member of our tennis coaching staff to help advance our program academically and athletically.
With an unprecedented combination of Championship Athletic Performances and academic accomplishments, K-State Athletics Inc. is accelerating towards its Vision of a Model Intercollegiate Athletics Program, including its top goal of providing a World Class Student-Athlete Experience.
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion. The University actively seeks individuals who foster a collegial environment and cooperative interactions with coworkers, students and others. The University is dedicated to promoting the Principles of Community: https://www.k-state.edu/about/community.html
In support of K-State’s 2025 plan to move the Kansas State University into the ranks of the top 50 public research institutions, K-State Athletics has completed $210 million in facility improvements since 2010 benefiting each of K-State’s 16 sports and 450 student-athletes, while earning national recognition as one of America’s most financially solvent programs.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
- Assist with on and off-court coaching individual sessions and team practices.
- Assist with home and away matches.
- Hitting Partner during practices as necessary.
- Assist with administrative and off court duties including social media, alumni outreach, fundraising, team building, player meetings, and other duties assigned.
- Assist with recruiting material and process.
- Video set-up and analysis.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I Rules.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, reliability, and willingness to learn.
- Collegiate or Professional Playing Experience and/or College Coaching Experience
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
All interested applicants, please forward your resume to
Director of Operations: Kelsi Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.org
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as a volunteer coach.