Start Date: January 2022
Duties will include support in coaching, recruiting, practice and game organization and team operations and administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to:
- Assist head coach in organizing and conducting practices and contests.
- Assist in the recruitment of a diverse group of qualified student athletes for successful participation at the varsity athletic level
- Advise and direct team members, captains, Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) team representatives and team managers as directed.
- Assist the head coach with team travel, housing and meals with department secretary. Submit a travel itinerary before every away event.
- Demonstrate leadership, sportsmanship, and conduct becoming of the coaching profession adhering to all college and professional sport association guidelines
- Serve as game administrator at intercollegiate contests as assigned by the department.
- Accomplish other duties as assigned by head coach and department
- Bachelor’s degree and successful coaching, playing, and/or teaching experience is required.
- Experience at the intercollegiate level is preferred.
- Officially accepted into a graduate program at Saint Louis University.
- Grad School Tuition
- Stipend Pay
Interested applicants should contact: email@example.com