Summary Of Job Duties:
The Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach in the overall operation of Division I women’s tennis program, to include management of practices, individual workouts, match preparation, administrative processes, video analysis, community service programming, and recruitment of athletically and academically qualified student-athletes. This position is designated as weather/event essential.
Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
Allowed Unions from Job Profile
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- At least one year of tennis coaching experience at the collegiate level, elite
junior, or professional level
- Demonstrated working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- At least three years of tennis coaching experience at the collegiate level, elite junior, or professional level
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Southeastern Conference rules and regulations
Link to Apply: Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach (myworkdayjobs.com)