North Central College is a Division 3 Institution in Naperville, Illinois located 30 miles from Chicago. The position is for the Fall of 2022. The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Recruit academically and athletically capable Student-Athletes that mold the culture of NCC Tennis
- Travel and contact prospective Student-Athletes at High School, USTA, and other tennis events
- Assist in coaching at group practices, individual practices, and team matches and events.
- Racquet Stringing and other minor court and facility maintenance.
- Aspirations in college coaching as a career path preferred, but not required.
- Admission into a graduate degree program at North Central College.
- Graduate programs that best complement this assistantship are Master of Business Administration and Leadership Studies.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Previous collegiate playing experience preferred.
Note: All Graduate programs are online, so applicants MUST have U.S. Citizenship.
Please note that you must be accepted into a grad program to be considered for the position. All interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to Ryan Jump at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.