Location: Thousand Oaks, California
The Assistant Tennis Coach is responsible to assist the head coach with all facets of the NCAA Div. III Men’s and Women’s intercollegiate tennis program.
- Coaching of players individually and as a team
- Recruiting student-athletes
- Match preparation
- Administration tasks to include scheduling of competition and travel, budget, helping with speed & conditioning training, fundraising, summer camps; and other duties as assigned.
This position must be knowledgeable of and in compliance with all NCAA, SCIAC conference, and university rules and regulations and must display professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intercollegiate competitive experience as a player.
- Ability to recruit top-quality student-athletes at the NCAA Division III level.
- Demonstrated administrative, and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish good rapport and working relationships with student-athletes, administration, coaching staffs, university personnel, and the general public.
- Coaching and administrative experience with summer camps, if desired.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please contact and send resume and cover letter to:
Head Coach: Mike Gennette, firstname.lastname@example.org