Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Salary: Up to $40,000
William & Mary (NCAA Division I), located in Williamsburg, Virginia, seeks a highly qualified candidate for the Asst. Coach Women’s Tennis position. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the education, management, development, recruitment, organization and implementation for undergraduate and graduate students in connection with the W&M Athletics Women’s Tennis Program. This position leads special events in the field of tennis education and management and provides training and both individual and group instruction. The successful candidate will also coordinate communications, assessments, recruitment and programming needs for the Women’s Tennis program at W&M and assist with interoffice administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and significant or extensive professional level of experience or specialized expertise.
- Demonstrated skills or competencies related to the sport.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong computer skills/experience and the demonstrated ability to utilize the latest advances in job related technologies, e.g. recruiting software, recruiting databases, technical/tactical playbooks, Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook, and YouTube.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer technical and tactical knowledge of the sport of tennis to players through positive coaching and teaching methods, in individual and team instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion in the instruction and coaching of student-athletes in individual skill instruction and small group sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small and large group discussions.
To Apply, Contact: JessicaGiuggioli, firstname.lastname@example.org