Experience the pride of wearing the Endicott blue and green!
The Athletic Department at Endicott College is seeking an enthusiastic, inspirational and engaging Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach. This is a part-time position.
- Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the NCAA DIII men’s tennis program.
- Assist the Head Coach with; recruiting, team travel, scouting, practice and game preparation.
- Assist the Head Coach in conducting the program within the mission of the College and department.
- Take charge of practices and matches if Head Coach is unable to.
- Assist in workouts and conditioning exercises.
- Assist in equipment, supplies and transportation requests.
- Opportunity to assist with Women’s Team in many of the above capacities also an option
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Successful experience coaching and recruiting at the college level.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Endicott College is a Baccalaureate, Master and Doctoral degree granting institution located on the North Shore of Massachusetts. Endicott is a welcoming community with engaged staff, faculty and students, and a beautiful campus. Endicott College celebrates diversity and strives to bring a mix of talented people-representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills-together to do their best work. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We look forward to hearing from you!