The University of Georgia men’s tennis team is searching to fill our volunteer coach position for the 2022-2023 season. We are looking for someone who has played college tennis at a high level, has a strong work ethic, and wants to learn and be involved with all aspects of the program. This is an unpaid position although the coach will have an opportunity to earn money through outside lessons with the community and summer camps.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Competitive collegiate tennis experience, or similar, preferred.
- High energy and love for the game
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide skill instruction and leadership.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- On court coaching in team practice, individuals, tournaments and dual matches.
- Individual film sessions with players.
- Travel to tournaments and all dual matches in the fall and spring.
- Assisting the coaching staff in all day-to-day team operations.
- Adhering to all NCAA, SEC and institutional rules and regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by the coaching staff.
If you are interested, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org